Multi power, up to 16 power channels Polyphase, 1 to 9 phases per power system 10 MS/s, 18-bit ADC PXI Express Bus Technology Lowest influence of Power Factor: 1% @ PF = 0.01 Measurement range 1000 V / 20 A (crest factor 2) 11.6″ multi-touch screen Mixed signal inputs (low voltage, digital, RPM, …) Continuous…
- Multi power, up to 16 power channels
- Polyphase, 1 to 9 phases per power system
- 10 MS/s, 18-bit ADC
- PXI Express Bus Technology
- Lowest influence of Power Factor: 1% @ PF = 0.01
- Measurement range 1000 V / 20 A (crest factor 2)
- 11.6″ multi-touch screen
- Mixed signal inputs (low voltage, digital, RPM, …)
- Continuous waveform recording
- Integrated redundant power supply for 8 CT’s
Mixed Signal Power Analyser DEWE3-PA8
DEWETRON is an Austrian manufacturer of precision test and measurement systems designed to help customers make the world more predictable, efficient and safe. The strengths lie in customized solutions that are immediately ready for use while also being quickly adaptable to the changing needs of the test environment and sophisticated technology of the energy, automotive, transportation and aerospace industries. DEWE3-PA8 is the next generation of mixed signal power analyser from DEWETRON. It meets and exceeds today’s demands for reliable and precision analysis of electrical motors, inverters, complete electric/hybrid electric drive trains and other electrical components.
Precision multi power analyzer for polyphase measurements
- The DEWE3-PA8 Mixed Signal and Multi Power Analyser is the solution for high performance power analysis.
- Gap Lesly record any signal with only one instrument.
- PXI Express Bus Technology ensures high speed throughput.
- Overall power accuracy 0.04 per cent guaranteed.
Typical DEWETRON solution
- The precision of the DC and AC voltage inputs (DC ±(0.02% of reading + 0.02% of range).
- AC ±(0.03% of reading)) and current inputs DC ±(0.02% of reading + 0.02% of range). AC ±(0.03% of reading)) is unrivalled in the industry.
- 10 MS/s and 18-bit A/D conversion, as well as the best linearity of the signal conditioning offers the highest dynamic performance in the whole input range. Because of the low range error, the DEWE3-PA8 achieves the highest accuracy available in the market, even with low range utilization. Precision accuracy is guaranteed throughout the whole analysis, without range switching or gaps in recorded data.
One system for all inputs
- Modular and Mixed Signal inputs, Isolated high voltage & current inputs
- High performance auxiliary inputs (e.g. torque, speed, vibration)
- CAN interface with input and output function, Ether CAT and XCP, SCPI over Ethernet
- High number of mid speed inputs for low dynamic signals (e.g. temperature)
- PTP, GPS, IRIG synchronisation, Counter and analog output